I wanted to share a card I made for someone special for her birthday. I used the SU! TIN OF CARDS. I love how I can take this on the go and make so many cool cards. The gel goal hearts are really adorable. I had to add them to this card.
|Tin Of Cards Project Kit||138378|
says organization has to be boring? This fun printed tin gives you
plenty of room to store the cards that you make in this kit, plus room
for more. Kit includes enough card bases and accents for 16 cards, 4
each of 4 designs.|
Complete the kit using the Tin of Cards Stamp Set (item 138946). Stamps, ink, and adhesive sold separately. Instructions included.
* 16 card bases and envelopes
* 1 printed tin box with lid, 6-3/4" x 4" x 5-3/8"
* 10 sheets of 4-1/4" x 6-1/4" Designer Series Paper, 2 ea. of 5 designs
* 4 die-cut Designer Series Paper strips
* Gold Glimmer Paper hearts
* Die-cut accents
* Printed acetate sheet
* Gold foil strips
* Metallic gold thread
* 1 sheet clear star epoxy stickers
* Gold epoxy hearts
* 4 wood die cuts
* 9 file tab dividers
* Coordinates with the Tin of Cards Stamp Set (item 138946)
Coordinating colors: Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Mint Macaron, Wild Wasabi, white