Thursday, August 20, 2015

A VISIT TO AC - DIGITAL PAGE

I wanted to play with My Digital Studio again and sit at my computer and just enjoy some photos of my summer vacation.  I used MDS by SU! to create this page. My sister and I visited the Jersey Shore and one of our shore points was Atlantic City. Although SU! is no longer carrying MDS, I can still use it and so can you.  If you own the program it's yours to keep playing with and designing with.  Have fun!


MDS Supply List

Background
     Designer Series Paper\NAUTICAL - jessica sprague\SW-Nautical-papers1\SW_Nautical_papers1\SW_Nautical_dot_aqua

Embellishments
    Everyday Woodcuts\Everyday Woodcuts - & (re-colored) Color = ISLAND INDIGO 0,126,135
    Designer Threads\Designer Threads - primrose petals bow 2 (re-colored) Color = ISLAND INDIGO 0,126,135
    Designer Threads\Designer Threads - primrose petals bow 2 (re-colored) Color = ISLAND INDIGO 0,126,135
    In Color Digi Tape\In Color Digi Tape - calypso coral 3 (re-colored) Color = TAKEN WITH TEAL 0,157,146
    In Color Digi Tape\In Color Digi Tape - calypso coral 4 (re-colored) Color = TAKEN WITH TEAL 0,157,146
    _Designer Kits\All Time Fave - embellishments\All Time Fave - once you make (re-colored) Color = NOT QUITE NAVY 52,103,120
    In Color Digi Tape\In Color Digi Tape - calypso coral 3 (re-colored) Color = GREEN GALORE 141,236,120
    In Color Digi Tape\In Color Digi Tape - calypso coral 4 (re-colored) Color = GREEN GALORE 141,236,120

Stamps
    _Designer Kits\Seriously Teen Kit\Seriously Teen Kit - sunburst, Color = SUMMER SUN 255,196,56
    _Designer Kits\You're My Sunshine\You're My Sunshine - me you, Color = TAKEN WITH TEAL 0,157,146
    _Designer Kits\You're My Sunshine\You're My Sunshine - me you, Color = TAKEN WITH TEAL 0,157,146
    _Designer Kits\Seriously Teen Kit\Seriously Teen Kit - sunburst, Color = TANGELO TWIST 241,114,34 

No comments:

Post a Comment