Thursday, August 27, 2015

ANOTHER THANKS A LATTE MY PAPER PUMPKIN

As many of you know, I'm a huge My Paper Pumpkin fan.  My Paper Pumpkin is a monthly program that comes from SU! It's a red box of crafting goodness and happiness.  It has grown over the last several months to be more than spectacular.  I pay about $15 a month for the kit and it comes with an EXCLUSIVE stamp set, ink spots, adhesive, and all of the contents to make some great projects. Last month - the kit featured a coffee/tea/soup mug.  I've also seen stampers create craft mugs and planters on paper from the kit.  When all of the craft contents are completed, there is still the stamp set and the ink spot or spots and many times left over embellishments to create with.  I really dig coffee and tea, so I created this coffee mug Thanks card using some of my other craft supplies.  I also stamped using the THANKS from the Watercolor Wishes SU! kit.
Enjoy!
Click on photo for greater detail. Sequins from another non SU! craft package.


No comments:

Post a Comment