Tuesday, May 26, 2015

SU! MDS IS RETIRING - HAVE YOU DOWNLOADED ALL OF YOUR MDS? MDS MONDAY ON TUESDAY

I am sad that SU! MDS is retiring on June 2nd, but the parent company of MDS - my memories - is alive and well and good news for MDS fans - you can convert all of your files to the mm extension and upgrade your program going forward. My Memories is offering a FREE program to all MDS owners. http://integrantservices.com/2015/03/goodbye-mds-hello-my-memories-suite/ OR...you can continue to use MDS - you own it and you own your downloads.  I personally love this program as it is so easy to use that I will keep on using it.  I will print from my own printer or I'll have my prints professionally made.  Right now you can still purchase digital downloads at 30% OFF from SU! There are lots to add to your collection and at this price - you can't go wrong.  I'm going to continue to create digitally.  I love quick and easy creating and this works so well for me.  Here's my latest digital creation - a Memorial Day Memory.


MDS Supply List

Background
     Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\You're My Sunshine - designer series paper\You're My Sunshine - pattern 2

Embellishments
    _Designer Kits\More Candid Frames\More Candid Frames - slide 2 (re-colored) Color = MIDNIGHT MUSE 17,69,93
    _Designer Kits/Comfort Cafe - elements/Comfort Cafe - label 4
    _Designer Kits\NAUTICAL -jessica sprague\SW-Nautical-Stickers2\SW_nautical_stickers2\SW_Nautical_good_times_label_sticker

Stamps
    _Designer Kits/Comfort Cafe - stamps/Comfort Cafe - border, Color = 255,250,226
    Wish You Were Here\Wish You Were Here - picture perfect, Color = 0,0,0
    Wish You Were Here\Wish You Were Here - picture perfect, Color = 230,WATERMARK 255,255,255
    Point & Click Project Life\Point & Click Project Life - stars, Color = REAL RED 199,44,58

Punches
    1.25 Square Punch, Fill Color = SUMMER STARFRUIT 214,183,67
    1.25 Square Punch, Fill Color = SOFT SUEDE 124,103,74
    1.25 Square Punch, Fill Color = REAL RED 199,44,58
    1.25 Square Punch, Fill Color = CAJUN CRAZE 170,66,37
    Basics\1.25 Square Punch,  Filled with: Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\Serioulsy Teen - designer series paper\Seriously Teen - midnight muse
    1.25 Square Punch, Fill Color = 230,WATERMARK 255,255,255
    Star Punch,  Filled with: Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\Glimmer - designer series paper\Glimmer - silver  

No comments:

Post a Comment