Monday, May 11, 2015

BUTTERFLY CANDLE FOR DEBBIE

Hello Monday! Today should be an MDS Monday, but I have some projects and cards still to show you.  In the meantime, don't forget to back up your MDS digital downloads from SU!  They are discontinuing the product line at the end of the Month.

So today I'm sharing a Butterfly Candle I made for my admin Debbie.  I embossed the wild wasabi card stock for the base and then added butterflies that are die cut with the SU! Butterfly thinlets that are hot hot hot now.  I used pumpkin pie and tangerine tango card stock by SU! for the butterflies.

The striped grosgrain ribbon is from my SU! stash.  I love wide ribbon for projects like these!
I added a tag from the Tag a Bag set by SU! and the sentiment is from one of my retired SU! sets in my collection.  I love the Happy thoughts stamp!
Lots of rhinestones and some butterfly punches were added to this creation.  I absolutely love making these kinds of projects.
Here are the butterflies on top a little closer up.  The photos do not do this project justice.  The project itself is so beautiful in person and of course, the candle smells awesome.  It was a tangerine smell, perfect for summer time.  Debbie loved this gift along with a nice big box of chocolates!  Chocolate and orange, a great combination.

Thanks Debbie for all you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment