Monday, May 4, 2015

MY PAPER PUMPKIN THANK YOU CARDS AND 2 ALTERNATIVE CARDS BY CINDY

I had so many thank you's to write after my birthday that the March My Paper Pumpkin Kit by SU! really came in handy.  As soon as I received the kit, I got busy stitching the YOU on all of the cards.  It was so much fun to do.  That's what I love about My Paper Pumpkin.  Each month there is something totally different to try.  This month it was stitching.  The cards that came in the kit were black and white and I sponged them different colors and then spritzed them with the vanilla SU! spritzer.  Each card was so unique.  I think the kit made 10 or 12 cards.  You really get a lot in each of these kits and it's even fun to make other things with the kit.  At the bottom, I'll show you 2 cards Cindy Geskey made with this particular month's kits.
 I love the embellishment stickers that came with the kit this month.
The stamps were amazing.  There was more than Thank You.
I just happened to need thank you's this month. 
Although, I did make 2 of them birthday cards.
 I sent the Birthday cards to my nieces
Gemma and Caroline with their gifts.


 I loved the stamps You're a Gem!  And the little gem stamp was so adorable.  
The stamps from these kits are EXCLUSIVE
and only available from SU! MY PAPER PUMPKIN.

The sentiment inside is actually from the BETTER THAN EMAIL stamp set! 
 It's really cool and a must have.
Better Than E-Mail Photopolymer Stamp Set 140463
Price: $15.95

This great new Angel Policy set is just what you need to help you in your business. Recommended clear block sizes are A, B, D, G (not included in the set).

Our photopolymer stamps offer a versatile all-clear stamping option. You'll find that our photopolymer is top-quality and gives a perfectly stamped image every time. The stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks and are easy to place just where you want them. And best of all, you get to enjoy tons of images for a great price!

Set Quantity: 12
 This large THANKS and the "for all you do" I earned for FREE
from SU! during Saleabration!


 I just love these 2 alternative designs by Cindy Geskey. 
Great Job Cindy!

No comments:

Post a Comment