Tuesday, May 12, 2015

GIFT, GIFT TAGS AND WEDDING CARD FOR LYNN - WITH BUTTERFLY THINLETS AND SU! ARTISAN KIT

My dear friend and co worker Lynn Wilson was married on Sunday to her soul mate Don.  It was a wonderful ceremony with a beautiful reception.  Lynn was a gorgeous bride.  I hope to complete an MDS page of some of the photos I took soon.  Here's the wedding gift box and some tags and the wedding card.  I put the gift cards I purchased for her in a beautiful garden bowl.  I completely forgot to take a photo of the bowl.  The gift and the card were placed in the floral box.




The card I made for Lynn and Don was actually a card that my upline Janet Wakeland designed for us to make on the last Remarkables Retreat in Harrisburg, Pa last month. I thought it was perfect for a wedding card. We used the stencil in the embellishment kit as well as the rose. I die cut the leaves and embossed them. 
Lynn, I'm wishing you and Don a wonderful life together. Your wedding was wonderful and you really make a terrific couple.  Love you two!

No comments:

Post a Comment