Monday, November 5, 2012

MDS MONDAY - NEW CARD SHARE

I have a brand NEW card to share today that I created with My Digital Studio for MDS MONDAY.  I know we are just coming off of Digital Scrapbooking Week and I'm so grateful for the opportunity to play even more with MDS from SU!  For the supply list see just below my card.
 SUPPLY LIST:

Embellishments
    _Designer Kits\World Traveler - embellishments\World Traveler - border cherry
    _Designer Kits\World Traveler - embellishments\World Traveler - quote destination
    _Designer Kits\World Traveler - embellishments\World Traveler - star 3
    Antique Brads\Antique Brads - brad 4
    Baker's Twine\Baker's Twine - Baja Breeze
    Baker's Twine\Baker's Twine - Baja Breeze bow

Punches
    1.25 Square Punch,  Filled with: _Designer Kits\Papers\eph_t&tcharmingpp2_teal

Photos
    Designer Series Paper\DSE_CVL_MovingDay_Paper3

No comments:

Post a Comment