Monday, November 26, 2012

BIRTHDAY CARD AND SCRAPBOOK PAGE FOR DEAR FRIEND SANDI

Last Wednesday was Sandi Haertig's Birthday!  Sandi is one of my BFF's.  I was so happy that I got to spend most all of yesterday with her.  I took her to lunch and then she took me to the FESTIVAL OF TREES at the Fairgrounds.  We had a really fun time and really enjoyed our day.  This is the second card I made for Sandi.  The first one I gave to her earlier in the month when she and I celebrated with Arleen.  Sandi loves birds, so when I saw this designer paper, I knew I had to make this card for her.

I don't know if you can tell, but I sprayed some smooch spritz on the front of this card.  The Happy Birthday is a die cut from SU!
We had a really nice day.  Here is an MDS Digital Scrapbook page of us from the Festival of Trees.
DON'T FORGET - MDS 2 and MDS 2+ are 1/2 price through Weds.   This is an AMAZING DEAL - so don't miss out my FAVORITE DIGITAL PROGRAM!
MDS SUPPLY LIST:
Embellishments
    Basic Pearls and Rhinestones\Basic Pearls and Rhinestones - rhinestone large (re-colored)
    Basic Pearls and Rhinestones\Basic Pearls and Rhinestones - rhinestone medium (re-colored)
    Taffeta Trimmings\Taffeta Trimmings - long bow garden green
    Taffeta Trimmings\Taffeta Trimmings - ripple riding hood red
    Taffeta Trimmings\Taffeta Trimmings - ripple riding hood red
    Taffeta Trimmings\Taffeta Trimmings - short bow poppy parade
    Taffeta Trimmings\Taffeta Trimmings - short bow poppy parade

Stamps
    , Color = SOFT SUEDE 124,103,74
    , Color = CHERRY COBBLER 165,30,44
    , Color = SOFT SUEDE 124,103,74
    , Color = SOFT SUEDE 124,103,74

Punches
    Scallop Edge Punch, Fill Color = WHISPER WHITE 255,255,255
    Scallop Edge Punch, Fill Color = WHISPER WHITE 255,255,255

Photos
    C:\Users\Maria\Pictures\FESTIVAL OF TREES 12\DSC00720
    C:\Users\Maria\Pictures\FESTIVAL OF TREES 12\DSC00736
    C:\Users\Maria\Pictures\FESTIVAL OF TREES 12\DSC00731
    C:\Users\Maria\Pictures\FESTIVAL OF TREES 12\DSC00708

No comments:

Post a Comment