Sunday, November 4, 2012

ANOTHER REMARKABLE MAKE AND TAKE - COOL HOLIDAY PROJECT

Have you ever tried to find - let alone purchase at a premium - those clear mini plastic paint cans?  Well, look no further. You can make them with designer window sheeting from SU! and empty accessory containers.  Wow! Is this ever clever?  We made these at the Remarkable Hot Retreat organized by my upline JANET WAKELAND.  This is such a great project.  We used real red glimmer paper - oh how it sparkles - Candlelight Christmas flocked Window sheeting (from the holiday catalog) and these adorable felt embellishments (Handmade Holiday Stitched Felt).  The accent ribbon is Gumball Green stitched satin ribbon that I earned FREE from SU! with last month's promotion.  You can order the ribbon or use the knew knit trim in the holiday catalog.




These are really great and they'll hold all sorts of holiday treats and gifts.  I will definitely make a lot of these for the holidays.  If you want me to make one for you, place a SU! order of at least $25 on my website during November.  I'll send you one of these.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment