Friday, November 16, 2012

EVERYDAY HAPPENINGS BUNDLE BY SU!

Here's an awesome deal from SU!  If you don't have all of your Holiday gifts yet, this one is a great deal and sure to wow!   

HOLIDAY HAPPENINGS CALENDAR BUNDLE BY SU!


Purchase the Everyday Happenings Designer Calendar and the Desktop Display Calendar Case together. Priced to save you 10%!  Or you can purchase the clear plastic holders and MDS digital downloads to create your own calendar pages for the holders.  The backs of each month are beautiful printed card stock that you can mount photos to, or even next year's calendar.  The price is awesome!  Get yours today!  My friend Sandi Haertig says that this is such a great idea for a holiday gift for friends and has already purchased several.  I'm thinking that this is also great for me to give my secretaries and my son's teachers at school.  I love the quality as well.  Arleen Graham, a sideline Remarkable Stamper, showed hers to Sandi and I and we were certainly wowed!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment