Saturday, November 3, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARLEEN GRAHAM CARD

I used APOTHECARY ART stamp set by SU! for this card for my dear friend ARLEEN GRAHAM, whose birthday was last Saturday.  The STAMPIN SISTAH's are getting together today to celebrate her birthday and Sandi Haertig's birthday that falls later in November.  I had fun embossing the card stock and die cutting with framelits that coordinate with the stamp set.
The background card stock is calypso coral and it is embossed with the SU! EXCLUSIVE folder VINTAGE WALLPAPER.  I also used SU! designer paper in pool party and the coordinating card stock in chocolate chip.  The stamped image is watercolored.  The white lace is another SU! EXCLUSIVE embossing folder DELICATE DESIGNS which has two great lace like embossing folders.


This is the inside of my card with some older SU! sentiments stamped inside using coordinating chocolate chip ink.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARLEEN AND SANDI.
I'll show Sandi's card soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment