Monday, September 10, 2012

YOU'RE A GEM!

I loved these long card that SU! had out a few years ago. I think they went on the clearance rack last year and I was lucky enough to snag a few packs.  They are unique and fun to work with.  I embossed this one in wild wasabi with my SU! BIG SHOT.  I added some designer paper and punched out some butterflies with to dimensionalize them.  The butterfly punch by SU! is awesome!  Usually, I just punch 2 butterflies out but one of the card stock ones I punched awhile ago kind of slipped out of my punch container and fell between the two real red dsp butterflies and I thought it looked really cool. How is that for serendipity? 
 The sentiment LOVE LIFE - LIVE LIFE is from the YOU'RE A GEM stamp set by SU!
I used the same sentiment on the front and back of the envelope. I also wanted to coordinate the butterfly idea.  I stamped one of the butterflies from PAPPILLION POTPOURRI by SU! and stamped it once with full ink then twice after to get the lighter colors.  Looks like the butterflies are in flight.
I love to stamp both the front and back of my envelopes when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment