Wednesday, September 26, 2012

BLOOMING WITH KINDNESS - A NEW FAVORITE

I just received my latest SU! order and earned some FREE SPOOLS OF SU! RIBBON for ordering.  Whoo hoo!  I feel so lucky!  Thank you SU! for the great promotions you have.  And...inside my SU! box was a stamp set I've been keeping at the top of my wish list for too long - BLOOMING WITH KINDNESS.  This set is absolutely the bomb!  I am thrilled that I now own it.  Watch for it at the next class as I'm sure to use it.  Here's the sample I just made.
I stamped the flower and then watercolored it.  I wanted to make it even more vibrant so I painted it with crystal effects by SU! and then sprinkled a little glitter on it.  Wow!  I love it.  The sentiment is also a part of the stamp set.  The base card stock is one of our IN COLORS - MIDNIGHT MUSE.  Love this blue!!!  The accent piece is pumpkin pie.  Both pieces of card stock are embossed with my SU! BIG SHOT.
I stamped the LOVE with a stamp from a stamp set in the SU! HOLIDAY CATALOG - called AFFECTION COLLECTION.  I see lots of uses for this set and the LOVE is perfect!
I love the stamped envelope.  I stamped the image in pumpkin pie and the sentiment from the same stamp set in coordinating MIDNIGHT MUSE.  Gotta stamp those envelopes so the recipient will be receiving HAPPY MAIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment