Saturday, September 22, 2012

COMBINING DIFFERENT SU! EMBOSSING FOLDERS

One of my favorite techniques is to emboss card stock and designer paper with SU! embossing folders using my SU! BIG SHOT.  Today I played with a few and made this card.  I also used my large SU! blossom punch twice and embossed it as well.  White craft ink makes the embossing more pronounced and visible. I also embossed the marina mist card stock and then heat embossed it with iridescent ice embossing powder.  I'm on a roll with that now.  The result is the card below which was pretty easy to make.
The card is super cool up close and personal. I wish I could bring you all into my craft studio to take a look.
The inside sentiment is stamped with SU! rich razzleberry classic ink using the SU! stamp set SAGE ADVICE from several years ago.  I loved the font (looks like handwriting) and loved all of the sentiments and designs included.

I think I'll give this card to my good friend Mary Jo whose dad is in the hospital today.  She probably could use the pick me up and know that all of her friends are thinking of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment