Saturday, September 8, 2012

WICKED COOL

Time to start thinking about the FALL HOLIDAYS!  The first one up is Halloween.  I had forgotten I had the WICKED COOL stamp brush set for MDS and Lisa and I were chatting on the phone because she wanted to use the stamp set for a Layout from her trip to see WICKED. I told her I thought it would be neat if SU! offered this as a digital download.  Lisa looked it up and sure enough it is a download you can purchase from SU!  I looked in my directory and sure enough I had purchased it.  So here is my WICKED COOL card.  I used the new MDS+ function to color parts of stamps and I colored the boots and the socks.

  Background
     Card Stock\Kraft

Stamps
    _Designer Kits\Wicked Cool\Wicked Cool - boots
    _Designer Kits\Wicked Cool\Wicked Cool - bats, Color = 0,0,0
    _Designer Kits\Wicked Cool\Wicked Cool - hat
    _Designer Kits\Wicked Cool\Wicked Cool - spooky, Color = WHISPER WHITE 255,255,255
    _Designer Kits\Wicked Cool\Wicked Cool - wicked, Color = BASIC BLACK 19,27,29
    _Designer Kits\Wicked Cool\Wicked Cool - wicked, Color = PUMPKIN PIE 255,130,1

Photos
    Designer Series Paper\Howlstooth & Scaringbone - designer series paper\Howlstooth & Scaringbone - 10

No comments:

Post a Comment