Wednesday, September 5, 2012

GREAT CARD FROM MY FRIEND RITA

About a week or so ago I got some happy mail.  Do you know what that is?  Well, since the post office primarily delivers bills and sales ads, whenever you get a card or a letter from someone and it makes your day - it's called "happy mail."  Rita hosted a SU! class at her home last month and to thank her for being a great hostess, I gave her this really neat stamp set that was part of the SU! family last year.  I love how she did this card.  It is very similar to another card that my friend Lisa designed a few months ago.  How creative Rita!  Really a neat and colorful and beautiful card.  It so deserved to be shared with all of you.  Thanks Rita!

What's really cool is the way Rita designed the closure.  The flower up in the right hand corner holds the card closed.
 I love the rhinestones on the front of the card!
Check the font on the inside of the card for the sentiment for "friend."  I love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment