Friday, January 8, 2016

YOU WANT THIS - MY PAPER PUMPKIN 3 MONTH DEAL AND SALEABRATION SAMPLES

The Most Wonderful Time of the SU! year is here!  And guess what SU! has lowered the price of the 3 month MY PAPER PUMPKIN subscription. It's priced perfectly so that if you buy the 3 month subscription, you will receive a FREE SALEABRATION item of your choice.  This is Terrific News!  I've just placed my order for one for myself and will do a few more to cover the year so that I can earn lots of saleabration items.  MY PAPER PUMPKIN has been amazing. The kits are now selling out within minutes of going on sale (example - December's Calendar Kit! - you now have to find it on the open market! WOW! I don't want to pay more for it!  and I don't want to miss out on the EXCLUSIVE STAMP SETS that come with the kits and all of the embellishments!). Click the MY PAPER PUMPKIN boxes below to see the flyer.

http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/PaperPumpkin/Paper%20Pumpkin%20On%20Sale%20for%202016%20SAB/PP_SAB_Flyer_12.29.2015_US.pdf
And here is the video showing the DECEMBER 2015 KIT which was an amazing calendar.  This is the KIT that sold out immediately.  I love the CALENDAR stamps and no doubt that is why everyone wants the kit. Check out the video just for the ideas and the inspiration alone.



Here are some examples of previous kits.  I made the NOV 2014 kit cards for some local friends.  I loved how these were already die cut, that the stamps, glue dots, twine, embellishments, washi tape, etc was included. I used the tags in 2014 with my gifts for colleagues at work.

The Sept. 2014 kit was amazing.  I loved the burlap printed bags.  My friend Cindy actually cut some of them apart and made them into embellishments for cards and 3D projects.  The stamp set I will have forever.

This August 2014 kit had the words die cut on them.  I made some of the cards into project life and scrapbook pages.  I loved the unique envelopes that came inside the kit.
3-Month Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription 137859
Price: $59.85 $55.00
Enjoy a prepaid three-month delivery of Stampin' Up!’s subscription kit program. A fully designed project kit will arrive each month with stamps, ink, and paper–everything ready to go so you can skip to the fun part of crafting.

After you order, you’ll receive a code via e-mail to redeem your subscription at PaperPumpkin.com.
 Paper Pumpkin
Here are some SALEABRATION SAMPLES for you to enjoy.

Header_SAB_demo_Nov1615_NA
Click HERE to see the SALEABRATION brochure.

No comments:

Post a Comment