Monday, January 11, 2016

A LITTLE LATE BUT HERE IS MY CHRISTMAS CARD

As I'm taking down my Christmas cards that I have displayed, I look at each one again and then read through the sentiments that friends and family wrote.  I also take photos of some of the picture cards and use the photos for the picture on my iphone of the sender for their caller ID.  I forgot where I got that idea, but it may have been from Becky Higgins several years ago.  I love to look at the cards and read them over.  I noticed mine and realized I never shared it. So as we close the Christmas season. Here's my card and a wish for all to have a very blessed new year.

The silent night stamp set by SU! has now retired.  Many good wishes to those looking for it on the secondary market. However, keep your eye out. If SU! has any left over, they sometimes sell these retired sets on clearance and that will be coming probably in Feb or March but you just never know, it could be even sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment