Tuesday, January 12, 2016

IT'S A CELEBRATION - LET'S HAVE BALLOONS

I cased this card somewhat from Pinterest and don't remember exactly from whom it originated.  I changed the embellishment.  The original I think had a tag.  I added a deco label and a sentiment on a die cut circle.  I love this new designer paper from Stampin Up! It's called BIRTHDAY BOUQUET.  I really didn't want to add too many more designer papers to my collection but SU! makes it really difficult.  The designs are so gorgeous.  This paper has floral patterns, balloons and celebratory patterns.  The sentiment is from a NEW stamp set from the Occasions catalog called HAPPY HOME that we were given at ON STAGE.  I love this card. It's really fun and it was not difficult at all.
Note that I cut out one of the balloons from the designer paper to put next to the sentiment. This is one of a lot of cards Lisa and Cindy and I created this past Saturday at a fun friend gathering at Cindy's.
On the inside of the card I stamped balloons from the NEW stamp set BALLOON CELEBRATION and I also used a sentiment from a stamp set you might miss in the BIG SU! CATALOG called ALL BOXED UP p63.  It's such a cool sentiment set and only $13 US.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment