Tuesday, November 18, 2014

THANKFUL SU! NAPKIN RINGS USING SU! TAG PUNCH

This year our family will have our first Thanksgiving feast at home in a long time.  We've either been up to NJ with my family or we go out to eat.  This year we are having a home cooked meal at our own house after the CHC Turkey Bowl. By the way my son designed the winning design for the pin contest so be sure to check out the winner I'll post this week.  In the meantime, here's an idea for your holiday table.  It's a napkin ring created with the SU! Tag punch. I just cut a piece of card stock about 8 inches by 2 inches and punched the tag part on both sides, threaded ribbon and added some feathers and a tie from one of the most recent My Paper Pumpkin kits and stamped the Thankful for and embossed it with gold embossing powder by SU!. The stamp is from the recent MPP also.  I love My Paper Pumpkin which I receive each month. The kit's are really great.  Wait til you see what I received this month!  Anyway, this is a great idea and will make your Thanksgiving table really festive.
These are the SU! Tag Topper punches we currently carry and you could make these napkin rings with either one.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment