Tuesday, November 25, 2014

SU! FOR ALL THINGS - GIVE THANKS AND MINGLE ALL THE WAY

FOR ALL THINGS is a NEW SU! stamp set from the Holiday Catalog. There is designer paper that coordinates with this set very well.  I cased this card from a swap I was in but I added the GIVE THANKS.  I just sent this holiday card off to my dear friend MJ.
 These colors are so rich and so fall and so Thanksgiving.
 I love the sentiment inside and on the envelope.
Simple expressions of gratitude can be the most heartfelt. These down-to-earth clear- and wood-mount stamps will turn your thoughts to the traditions of fall like enjoying the crisp air and crunching through piles of leaves. Set quantity: 8.
 

Wouldn't it be great if you could find sentiments for all the year-end holidays in one set? Well, your wait is over. Create projects all season long with this set of 5 stamps.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment