Wednesday, April 9, 2014

PERFECT BLEND BIRTHDAY CARD FROM LISA C. COOL CARD FUN FOLD!

My dear friend Lisa Chatterjee made this great card for my birthday.  She knows I LOVE COFFEE!  So she designed this card using the SU! set PERFECT BLEND!  I LOVE this card!  It's so Me!!!!
She stamped and paper pieced 5 coffee cups and each one has a letter of my name on it. 

Note that it's a FUN FOLD card.  It stands up!
I love the use of the CRYSTAL EFFECTS!  And I have to say, the sentiment fits me to a "t" - when I have enough coffee I am on top of the world!
Lisa used the RETRO FRESH designer series paper that I love that we also used at the RHR.

This side view shows how nicely this card stands up. This card was rather large so it had a unique envelope handcrafted with the SU! ENVELOPE MAKER.

No comments:

Post a Comment