Monday, April 28, 2014

MDS MONDAY - CELEBRATING ONE OF MY BFF'S AND 20 YEARS

Linda K and I have been friends for over 20 years.  Can't believe it.  Seems like just yesterday we were caring for premature infants at Hopkins together.  Linda and I share many things and most of all we share our love of crafting and gathering with friends. I truly treasure and am grateful for such a lasting friendship. I'm indebted to Linda for her never ending kindness and acceptance of me for the imperfect friend that I am. I trust Linda with my life and with my baby's life. She is Luigi's second mother!

Linda and I got together this past Thursday and had a nice lunch in Baltimore.  We celebrated her birthday and forgot to make note of our 20 years.  I guess we will need another celebratory lunch!  What do you think Linda?

Here's an MDS page highlighting our SELFIE we took after lunch.
MDS Supply List

Background
     Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\Happy Life - designer series paper\Happy Life - cameras

Embellishments
    _Designer Kits/Nobody's Business - embellishments/Nobody's Business - green label (re-colored) Color = 108,173,179
    _Designer Kits/Nobody's Business - embellishments/Nobody's Business - heart strip (re-colored) Color = MELON MAMBO 234,62,112
    _Designer Kits/Nobody's Business - embellishments/Nobody's Business - heart strip (re-colored) Color = MELON MAMBO 234,62,112

Stamps
    _Designer Kits/Nobody's Business/Nobody's Business - this was so awesome, Color = 234,30,98
    _Designer Kits\Love Birds Alphabet & Numbers\Love Birds Alphabet & Numbers - lasting friendship, Color = 230,WATERMARK 255,255,255
    _Designer Kits\Eventful Year\Eventful Year – birthday girl, Color = MELON MAMBO 234,62,112

Punches
    Basics\1.25 Square Punch, Fill Color = BARELY BANANA 255,237,153
    Basics\1.25 Square Punch,  Filled with: Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\Happy Life - designer series paper\Happy Life - crushed curry clocks 



No comments:

Post a Comment