Tuesday, April 1, 2014

LINDA KINCAID'S BIRTHDAY CARD FOR ME USING SO VERY GRATEFUL SU! STAMP SET

My dear sweet friend whom I've known for over 20 years - Linda Kincaid - made this awesome incredibly beautiful card for my birthday.  She used the SU! stamp set SO VERY GRATEFUL.  Well, I am SO VERY GRATEFUL for her friendship.  She has been with me through thick and thin,  We met at Johns Hopkins Hospital when I was studying how to take care of babies!  We began a crafting friendship that has blossomed into so much more.  Linda is my rock when it comes to friendships! Can't believe it's this long.  Seems like just yesterday, Linda, that we were chatting at Hopkins about going crafting.  Here's to many more years of fun and friendship!  Thank you for this most beautiful card for my birthday and for sharing my special day.
Linda is the master of CRYSTAL EFFECTS.  Great job on this card. I love the embellishments, especially the doily and the rose.  The watercoloring is outstanding!
This angel was part of my birthday gift.  I love this statement about FAITH. Beautiful!


This stamp set is so delicate and beautiful.  It's in the current SU! OCCASIONS CATALOG.
 

So Very Grateful 133053
Price: $16.95 for the clear mount
For when you just don't have the right words, let this set do the talking for you. Includes 5 stamps. Coordinates with the Bitty Banners Framelits Dies. This limited-time set is only available from January 3 through May 31, 2014, so order yours today! Available in both wood- and clear-mount, as well as French (clear only).

No comments:

Post a Comment