Thursday, April 17, 2014

I HATE GOODBYES!

Monday, the SU! retiring list will be out and for the FIRST TIME EVER!  Whatever is listed - accessories and stamps (YES! ! STAMPS TOO!!) will be as available only.  So if you see a stamp set you MUST HAVE or an ACCESSORY that is a MUST HAVE - YOU MUST JUMP on it.  When they're gone -they're gone.  THIS INCLUDES the 2012-14 IN COLORS. Everything in that color group will be retiring.  Want any of it now?  ORDER TODAY! 

I Hate Goodbyes

The new annual catalog will be coming soon and that is exciting. But, inevitably, something I love gets retired each year to make room for new products and colors. I’m already sad knowing how much I’m going to miss a great collection of In Colors (US/CAN). (I’m still not over losing Poppy Parade.)
I thought I’d share a few quick projects that showcase my favorite colors that will soon be retiring.
So long, Summer Starfruit . . .

 You’ll be missed, Midnight Muse . . .

Goodbye, Gumball Green . . .

What colors do you miss?  I (Maria) will personally miss GUMBALL GREEN the most.  Maybe SU! will bring that color back or decide they just can't live without it.  You never know.  I'll keep my retiring colors and I just purchased reinkers, because those are the first to go.  
ORDER HERE TODAY!
Jen C.
Concept Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment