Tuesday, November 29, 2011

HOLIDAY DINNER - DEMONSTRATOR GIFT EXCHANGE

Our SU! demonstrator group - Stampin Sistah's - got together for our Holiday Dinner, Card and Gift Exchange last evening.  We had a great time eating lots of food, telling stories, enjoying every one's company.  We dined at a great Italian Restaurant not too far from where I live.  The food was great and there was plenty of it.  Only 6 of the 9 of us could make it. 2 of our friends were ill at the last moment and one needed to help out at her church.  This certainly gets to be a busy time of year at the holidays.
Since I'm now completely hooked on SU! My Digital Studio program - I can't seem to show a photo without putting it in a digital layout.  I used all SU! components.  The Holiday papers were perfect for this layout.   

Pictured from front to back (left) Hsiao-hui Lin, Sandi Haertig, Linda Kincaid, (right) Cathy Weir, Maria Pane (me) and Arleen Graham.  Not present - Kathy Winland, Cindy Geskey, Lisa Chatterjee.

Coming soon - the homemade cards and gifts we exchanged. 

No comments:

Post a Comment