Sunday, November 27, 2011

COLORING SILVER GLIMMER PAPER

Did you know that you can dye our Silver Glimmer Paper and change the look?  I CASED this card from another demonstrator on the web (sorry, I don't remember from where I saw it).  The demonstrator said that you can take your aquapainter and paint the glimmer paper with our reinkers or with our classic ink pads.  I just had to try it.  I used Night of Navy ink on this first card and I really love the results.  So cool to be able to do this.  The sentiment is from Hand Penned Holidays stamp set from the SU! holiday mini catalog.  The presents on the envelope are from Jolly Bingo Bits.
On the inside of the card I stamped the sentiment from Many Merry Messages.
The jingle bell is from Jolly Bingo Bits stamp set.

Here's another version of the same card using the sentiment from Four the Holidays.

And here is another inside card using another sentiment from Many Merry Messages.
These are some more of the cards made at the Holiday Card Class last week.  I also want to mention that the presents are placed on top of white ultrasmooth card stock that is embossed with the starburst embossing folder for SU! with the Big Shot and the package bow is the 3 in 1 daisy punch for SU!

Lastly, I want to show how the glimmer paper looks with melon mambo ink coloring.  I made this card using the same basic design just different colors.  The card stock is pink pirouette and the ink color is melon mambo.  The sentiment is another from the Hand Penned Holidays.


No comments:

Post a Comment