Wednesday, November 16, 2011

ADVENT CALENDAR - COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS

I have completed my Countdown to Christmas Advent Calendar.  I love it!  With good friends Lisa Chatterjee, Cindy Geskey, and Arleen Graham - we completed the calendars. Cindy, Lisa and I each made 4 of them.  I love how they look - and oh so cool in person.  It took awhile to do 4 but now they are done.  I have this one displayed in my home right in the front as you come into my craft room.  Each window opens up.  You can purchase this stamp set from SU! or you can make arrangements to come over and stamp with mine.  This is just darling!  The frames are gorgeous and match the SU! dsp Frostwood Lodge.  These will also make nice gifts.
 Can you believe we will soon start the countdown to Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment