Sunday, January 15, 2017

REMARKABLE STAMPERS BLOG HOP

While I'm waiting my shipment from SU! with my Valentine's bundle in it, I thought I could use some of my current SU! stash to make some Valentine's cards.  I almost forgot that the BALLOON BUILDERS stamp set by SU! has a heart balloon in it.  And I love the sentiment that comes with the set.. Glimmer paper goes with anything and Valentine's day certainly needs glitz! You really do need to take a look at what you have in your closet and stamp cubbards and start using your stamps and products to the max.  Make sure you return here this week to my blog because I'll be using my Valentine's bundle due to arrive tomorrow, but for now enjoy this card and the next that I will send off to my mom and a friend this week.

Also here is a card using some DSP from the Holidays that is perfect for Valentine's Day.  I used my SUNSHINE WISHES bundle and die cut the LOVE, then added several SU! adhesive backed rhinestones. I will never be able to live without these.



Now onto the next Remarkable Stamper on the Tour is the talented Michele Reynolds.

http://inspirationink.typepad.com/inspiration-ink/2017/01/january-remarkably-creative-blog-tour-sealed-with-love.html


No comments:

Post a Comment