Friday, June 17, 2016

SPECIAL Z- FOLD SU! FATHER'S DAY CARDS

Our family sent all of the father's and men in our families this father's day card. I used DSP from the Occasions Catalog that just retired and the Saleabration Stamp set SOARING.  I love the airplane.  I also used some other SU! stamps.  This is such a fun fold card to make.  Wishing all of the father's, grandfather's, stepfathers, uncles, dad's, brother's, foster father's, any fathers and all men - a Very Happy Father's Day.









This card can be duplicated and instead of Father's Day, it can be a Birthday card. 

Special Thanks to Lisa Chatterjee, my dear friend who brought this card to our April Craft Retreat as her shoebox card.  Thanks to her, the first few cards I made up at the retreat.  I believe that we sent 9 or 10 cards out this year.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment