Saturday, June 18, 2016

BRAND NEW SWIRLY BIRD - A HAPPY HELLO!

I'm happy today because my SWIRLY BIRD stamp set came in this past week.  I was able to preorder the companion SWIRLY SCRIBBLE framelits (can you say Double and Triple MUST HAVE???!!!) and I wasn't too excited initially about the stamp set. Well, Pinterest and SU! samples have changed my mind. Just google SWIRLY BIRD and SU! or look on Pinterest or Instagram, and you are going to find amazing samples.  I just had to have the stamp set.  The sailboat alone was worth the stamp set, but the swirls are so cool and really "hot" right now.  Here's my first stamped card with this stamp set.  Look for more from me using this bundle and remember there is an additional 10% off when you buy the bunde, which I didn't get, because I purchased them separately.

The SU! colors I used for this card are CUCUMBER CRUSH for the base and the green, NEW IN COLORS Dapper Denim, Flirty Flamingo (also used as card stock underneath the white ultrasmooth I stamped on), and Sweet Sugarplum.  These New In colors and last year's in colors go so well together.

All of the SU! colors are WONDERFUL!

Swirly Bird Photopolymer Bundle 142353
Price: $46.75
Bundle and save! Buy these two coordinating products and save 10%.

Swirly Bird Photopolymer Stamp Set
Designed with fun in mind, this stamp set is sure to help you unlock your creative potential! Mix and match the fun and bold designs to make your cards into artwork.

Quantity: 24 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, g

Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies
* 9 dies
* Largest image: 5-7/8" x 1-3/16" (14.9 x 3 cm)
* Use with Big Shot and Precision Base Plate (required)

No comments:

Post a Comment