Monday, March 28, 2016

HAPPY EASTER MONDAY SAMPLES - DECORATIVE CORNER BOX CARD

It rained last night and in fact, part of Easter Sunday was a little cloudy and cool.  But...Today! Today is Magnificent.  It's really sunny and gorgeous!  I hope you have a wonderful Easter Monday. 
This is a card I made for my parents for Easter.  It's a corner decorative box card.  It folds flat and then pops open when you take it out of the envelope.  I used all items from the SU! Occasions catalog and the stamp set Teeny Tiny Wishes for the Happy Easter.  I love that set as it has every sentiment I need. I taught this card at my SU! Fancy Folds Card class this past week and all of the ladies loved making.


We will be making a version of this card when we go on our OC retreat in a few weeks.  The flowers and leaves are thinlets from the Occasions catalog. The DSP is is from SU! SALEABRATION which ends Weds.

No comments:

Post a Comment