Thursday, December 31, 2015

MY SISTER CHRISTINA'S BIRTHDAY CARD AND HOLIDAY CARDS I MADE FOR WORK

Tuesday the 29th was my sister Christina's birthday. I wanted to post the card then but she hadn't seen it yet.  I guess she will see it here first since I left it with her gifts at my mother's home.  I used an Anna Griffin kit to put together the card.  I love her romantic and vintage style.  All of the elements came with the kit and I just had to coordinate colors and choose embellishments and sentiments.  For the envelope I used my SU! ENVELOPE MAKER and stamped her name using the SU! LARGER THAN LIFE ALPHABET AND NUMBERS stamp set.  The butterflies and ferns were stamped using the SU! stamp set BUTTERFLY BASICS.  I stamped the butterfly onto vellum and die cut it with the coordinating thinlet.  I love these!  I love the lace look.  I also added dazzling diamonds glitter, which the camera captured a little too sharply.  In person, this envelope is dazzling.  Oh, and I almost forgot... I added Gold WINK OF STELLA glimmer ink to the card.  SU! will have the WINK OF STELLA pens available in the NEW OCCASIONS catalog. You will definitely want these (they come in clear and gold! yum!)


Also, since we will be putting holiday decorations away soon, I thought I better share my handcrafted holiday cards that I made for the NICU and the NBN.  I used the stamp set JINGLE ALL THE WAY and the SLEIGH RIDE edgelits. Both are by SU! and are retiring in just a few days.  Stop by my demonstrator business website and purchase HOLIDAY CATALOG items now before they are gone, HERE. Although, I think it's just fine to show holiday crafts any time of the year, technically, we are still in the midst of the 12 days of Christmas, so it's not over yet.



The snowflakes are from an older retired SU! sizzlet and the letters are SU! dies that are also retired. I don't usually get rid of those types of retired items. I like to use them for personal crafting.  The stamps inside are also retired SU!  Again, I used the SU! ENVELOPE MAKER and DAZZLING DIAMONDS glitter.  The trees are hand water colored before adding the glitter. The letters on the envelope (only NBN is shown) are heat embossed with cherry cobbler embossing powder using my all time favorite alphabet stamp set by SU! called BIG DEAL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment