Wednesday, December 30, 2015

MORE NEW SU! APPLE OF MY EYE

I won this stamp set at the SU! ON STAGE in November.  I absolutely LOVE this stamp set APPLE OF MY EYE and the dimension you can get with multiple colors.  I love pears and so this is perfect.  My sister sent my son fruit and goodies for his birthday and I have to say this pear image looks exactly as one of the pears that was sent and I have to say it tasted delicious. Thanks son for letting me have your pear.  This set is available for purchase as of Jan. 5th 2016.  View the complete collection of stamps, embellishments and more right here then,

Check out my business website here.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maria! Loved how you colored this - what technique did you use, the rock and roll? Or added the shading of green after you stamped? Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete