Sunday, December 13, 2015

BIRTHDAY BLOOMS - SNEAK PEEK SU! OCCASIONS NEW STAMP SET COMING JAN 2016

This was the absolute first stamp set called BIRTHDAY BLOOMS on my list from the NEW SU! OCCASIONS CATALOG coming out Jan. 5th, 2016.  I'm in love with this set.  In fact, as a demonstrator, I was able to preorder this stamp set and some of the great embellishments and papers from SU! that coordinate with it.  Here's a card that I made at my upline's gathering last weekend.  The bloom is embossed in gold embossing powder and then with a bleach pen, the blossom is lightened.  I then added a gorgeous shimmer of WINK OF STELLA - YES! SU! will be carrying the WINK pens in clear and gold!  woo hoo!
Doesn't this blossom look like glass.  It's absolutely stunning.  I'll have more samples with this awesome stamp set in the coming weeks and I'll be showcasing some more NEW so stay tuned.
Click on this photo above to see the card in more detail. It's really gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment