Monday, July 13, 2015

SU! WATERCOLOR WISHES KIT ARRIVED AND IT'S AWESOME!

I received my WATERCOLOR WISHES card and stamp kit from SU!  It's all it's built up to be and more.  I was thrilled with the incredible packaging and all of the kits contents.  The incredible stamp set with awesome fonts are worth the price of the kit alone.  The cards have watercolor washes on them and are gorgeous.  All are printed on heavy white card stock. This card stock in plain white is now also available in packages from SU! and perfect for crafting especially card making.  I just purchased a pack of that as well.  There are also embellishments, card stock stickers, wooden elements, a clear block, 2 ink spots (night of navy and watermelon wonder), and rhinestones, dimensionals and more.  I had some fun opening my kit and then making these first two cards.  Several others purchased the kit as well and I think they are going to be super pleased.
I inked the wooden heart embellishment with the watermelon wonder ink and I love the color.  I also watercolor washed my envelope to make it match. 
There was some washi tape in the kit (striped) and it added just the right touch to this card.  The sequins were fun to use and add a little pizzaz to the card.
This card was a 4 by 4 card.  Love this size.  I stamped the sentiment and then adhered with dimensionals to the card base.  I had embossed the card base with a floral embossing folder from SU! that I just purchased off the clearance rack.  I got a great deal on that folder.  Then I added the die cut flowers and leaves and added a rhinestone.  Perfect touch.

These are some of the cards you can make with the kit.  Let me tell you that you don't have to follow exactly, but if you want to, the instructions are included.
 
Watercolor Wishes Card Kit 140406
Price: $35.00

The giftable Watercolor Wishes Card Kit includes preprinted cards for the perfect artistic look without the mess. Includes supplies for 20 unique cards in 3 sizes and an exclusive stamp set. Make one when you need it, or make them all and use them later. Makes 20 unique cards.

You provide the adhesive; we'll provide the rest, including the stamp set, clear stamp block, and ink.

* 20 cards total
* Folded card sizes: 4" x 4", 3-1/2" x 5", 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
* 12-piece photopolymer stamp set
* 20 card bases
* Die-cut accents
* Cardstock flag stickers
* Night of Navy and Watermelon Wonder Classic Stampin' Spots
* Washi tape
* Giftable Kraft box
* 50 sequins
* Wood die cuts
* Stampin' Dimensionals
*Acrylic stamp block

Coordinating colors: Crushed Curry, Night of Navy, Pool Party, Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder

You can make at least 20 cards with this kit and when you add everything else you receive with the kit, you will find it to be an awesome value!
I love the giftable box this comes with.  My friend Linda Kincaid, who also purchased the kit had a great idea that this could be used as a gift or gifts.  I love the idea.  I also like the idea my friend Ellie Badgla had - that's to cut the cards in half and double the cards, just adhere the cut piece to card stock base.  Wow! the ideas are incredible.  My own idea would be to cut some of them down to use in Project Life as well.  Have fun.  This is a great kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment