Saturday, July 11, 2015

NEW STAMPIN UP! YOU'VE GOT THIS AND WATERCOLOR WASH

Today I'd like to share a card I made this past week while up at my upline Janet Wakeland's craft studio.  I went up kind of on a last minute decision and I'm so glad I did because I saw my friend Arleen Graham and a co demonstrator Becky Jensen.  It was a lot of fun for the four of us to catch up and to chat a bit about upcoming SU! products and events.  We were able to use anything in Janet's studio to create.  The two cards using the Sprinkles of Life stamp set that I featured yesterday were made there as well.  This particular card is somewhat monochromatic.  I used the NEW IN COLOR - WATERMELON WONDER for the card stock, the floral embellishment (love these!), the lace ribbon and the ink to stamp the blossom.  The background ink is Blushing Bride and I stamped WATERCOLOR WASH background stamp for that.

The blossom is from the stamp set YOU'VE GOT THIS.  This is a cool set with some really neat sentiments.  I have some friends and family members who will benefit from these. This set comes with a background stamp but I wanted to try the WATERCOLOR WASH. You might be thinking you don't need that stamp that you can watercolor yourself. Well.....let me tell you, the beauty of this stamp is that you can place multiple colors on the stamp to get a multicolored effect, you can stamp any card stock and not warp it (otherwise you really need water color paper), and you can stamp on FABRIC.  This is an amazing background stamp that I wish I had taken more advantage of when I was up at Jan's.  However, knowing how cool this is, I think I will just purchase my own. I love the price point also - it's only $15.

 
Watercolor Wash Clear-Mount Background Stamp 139538
Price: $15.00
Add a touch of watercolor to your projects with this wash image. The large size (4-1/2" x 5-3/4") is ideal for backgrounds, or you can stamp it, then cut out an accent from the stamped image.

Our clear-mount stamps are made of the same high-quality red rubber as our wood-mount stamps, but they're repositionable. They're precut and ready to go. Temporarily mount these stamps on clear blocks for stamping, then remove them for space-saving storage. You'll only need one set of blocks for all your clear-mount stamps (blocks sold separately). Our premium red rubber will last for years and give a superior stamped impression each time. The stamps come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 1 rubber stamp

Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): f
You've Got This Clear-Mount Stamp Set 139575
Price: $28.00
Send your support and show you care. Lift and encourage friends and family with cards you make with this stamp set.

Quantity: 5 rubber stamps

Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): c, e

No comments:

Post a Comment