Wednesday, July 15, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HSIAO HUI

Just wanted to wish my dear friend Hsiao hui a very happy birthday today.  Here's the card that I made for her.  I used some of my favorite papers - calypso coral card stock and crisp cantaloupe card stock which I embossed with the hearts embossing folder, Gold soiree dsp (for the file folder) which is now on sale on the clearance rack at SU! and gold glimmer paper and ribbons and other embellishments.  I love adding dimension to cards and Hsiao hui is a gal who loves flowers.  I made the file folder using the numbers and edges framelits - which is a cool trick I learned from Stampin Success.  I also die cut the doily and stamped and die cut the striped banner.  The photo does not do this card justice.  But...you can click on the card to see it a little closer.


Hope your birthday is grand Hsiaio hui!

No comments:

Post a Comment