Wednesday, July 5, 2017

HAVING FUN WITH SU! AND TIM HOLTZ DISTRESS OXIDE INKS

I had some time yesterday to play with my new Tim Holtz distress oxide ink pads.  I am really in love with them. I mostly made backgrounds and I'm totally enthralled with their capabilities. I feel like I'm back in my college days majoring in Chemistry playing with these.  I love how the ink reacts with water and heat.  Here's a sample of a card I made.  I used the SU! stamps BUTTERFLY BASICS to stamp onto the top of the background. I also dry embossed the card stock with SU! embossing folders.
You will need to click on the photo to see the background up close.  I stamped the image and sentiment with Black Memento Ink.  I'm pretty pleased with how this turned out. I'll need to share more of my backgrounds.  The envelope sentiment is from Unity Stamp Co.

 
Butterfly Basics Photopolymer Stamp Set 137154
Price: $24.00
What can you do with this mix of organic images, backgrounds, and sentiments? Anything you want--let your creativity run free.

Photopolymer stamps
* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don't have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 11 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, d, e, i

No comments:

Post a Comment