We are hopping this month with the REMARKABLE STAMPERS and it's CHRISTMAS IN JULY! woo hoo hoo! Don't you just love Christmas but as in most years get excited now but don't plan enough ahead so you are caught late in the game creating homemade cards and handcrafted gifts? Well, that's often me. So...here are some ideas to get you started early enough. We have a BRAND NEW SU! BUNDLE called CAROLS OF CHRISTMAS. This is a stamp set and there are matching framelits! YES! Let me and almost 40 others share with you some remarkable ideas you can use with this bundle and other CHRISTMAS IDEAS to get you started. Happy Creating and Happy Christmas in July! Enjoy the tour!
|Christmas Pines Photopolymer Stamp Set||142049|
sights and smells of the season will spread quickly with this
nature-inspired stamp set. The textures and sentiments fashion an
inviting image of warmth and comfort with every creation.|
This is a Two-Step Stampin’ set. Combine individual stamps to create the final image you want in the colors you want.
* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don't have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.
Quantity: 22 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, c, e, h