Thursday, March 23, 2017

SHOEBOX SWAP NO. 1 FOR VA BEACH SCRAPPY STAMPERS GETAWAY

I am with my good friends Rosemary, Cindy, Lisa, Hsiao hui and Jenn and several new friends on retreat this long weekend. We are crafting like crazy and sharing some much needed girlfriend away time.  We love going on retreats and getaways. This one is being run by our friends Tracie Langley and Pam Staples, who are just the best hostesses.  They have a few great helpers, too. 

When we go on craft getaways, we love to prep some crafts ahead of time for all of us to do. We call these Shoebox Swap Cards. We prep enough for each person to do 2 of each design. Sometimes we do 2 designs and sometimes we do 3 or 4. We can get pretty ambitious. Here is my SBS no. 1. I used a SU! SALEABRATION stamp set called SO VERY MUCH.


I also used my FREE SU! GLIMMER PAPER that you have a few more days to earn.  You also have a few more days to earn the THANK YOU set.  Don't you love the different sentiments that come with this stamp set?


No comments:

Post a Comment