Tuesday, December 27, 2016

PLAYING SECRET SANTA AT WORK SU! STYLE

I had so much fun playing Secret Santa at work this past year as I do every year.  I have to be careful with too much creativity because most people realize it's me when there is something handcrafted involved.  I'm not too concerned about that but it is nice to have an element of surprise.  I am so blessed that God gifted me that talent that I love to share it. This year, Secret Santa wanted a gift card.  I placed the card I made below in a SU! cello bag, added chapstick that she wanted and some Ghiradelli Peppermint cocoa that she can share with her brand new fiancĂ© on Christmas Eve. 

Here's the card I created and I used the SU! Gift Card framelit to die cut the envelope for the gift card.  I used Pretty Pines and Santa Sleigh thinlits by SU! and some rhinestones for swirl!



I die cut the name with my CRICUT and added that name to every gift that I gave. Of course, you know me, nothing gets done without SU! DAZZLING DIAMONDS glitter at the holidays.  I also die cut the bow with the SU! bowmaker die using a fine gold glimmer paper. This gift really sparkled.
These Peppermint Hot Cocoa's by Ghiradelli only come out at Christmastime.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment