Wednesday, December 28, 2016

MORE HAND CRAFTED CHRISTMAS GOODIES SU!

I hand crafted all of these Christmas Goodies for my Small Christian Community Group of Women at Church and for my coworkers.  All loved the pinecone tag. I hand crafted each of those pinecones using a die by Tim Holtz. Everything else is SU!  Including the Tag and Lacy Embellishment from HERE'S TO CHEERS BUNDLE which is a must have SU! framelit and stamp set. The designer paper that I wrapped all of the jars of jam in is unfortunately sold out. It was a fabulous SU! DSP set.
 I placed each jar in a cello bag and added my favorite puffy peppermints to the bag.




Here's To Cheers Clear-Mount Bundle 143529
Price: $45.00
Bundle and save! Buy these two coordinating products and save 10%.

Here's to Cheers Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Raise your glass for a rousing round of cheerful sentiments and intoxicating tag lines. Or tag a bag of goodies with the perfect thought. There's almost too much to celebrate!
* Quantity: 13 rubber stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, g

Cheerful Tags Framelits Dies
* 8 dies
* Largest piece: 2-5/8" x 5-7/16" (6.7 x 13.8 cm)
* Use with Big Shot
* Use Precision Base Plate with detailed images

No comments:

Post a Comment