Saturday, November 19, 2016

THANKFUL FOR YOU! SU! GIFT BAGS

I made at least 20 of these SU! gift bags using SU! current and retired products.  I filled them with chocolates and goodies for friends on retreat and also for coworkers. It's a very important time of the year to think about what we are grateful for and it's a wonderful time to thank those whom we love.
I also made this same style into a card that I sent to my mother and to my dear friend Hillary - both of whom I really wanted to thank.  Sending my mother a card never needs an explanation. She gave me life and taught me so much.  For Hillary, I wanted to thank her for all of her hard work this past year.  She is an amazing woman and I really wanted to let her know. It's always nice to receive something homemade in the mail.


No comments:

Post a Comment