Thursday, November 10, 2016

OOOH LA LA - BLUE BOX MY PAPER PUMPKIN

I have a suspicion, but of course I could be wrong - that the NOVEMBER MY PAPER PUMPKIN kit will have something to do with the holidays.  What I love about MY PAPER PUMPKIN is that I am surprised each month when the box arrives in my mailbox.  I can't wait to get my box open and see what is inside.  This month we have a surprise and it's in a cool BLUE BOX.  Every once in awhile, the box color is different from the monthly red box and quite honestly, to me - it just adds to the surprise.

https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=2157720
There are so many cool things you can make with MY PAPER PUMPKIN and you receive a cool stamp set every month with everything you need to make the project or projects.  I just started working on my October box and inside were some cool cards to make for Fall and Thanksgiving.
https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=2157720

Want to know more?  Check out the video below.



Want to sign up for your BOX?  Just click here to get started.  You may cancel at any time.

And just to see what was in last month's box, here's a photo of the cards I'm making. These are shaker cards.  Much prettier in person. The sequins inside sparkle so much and are very attractive. Click on the photo to see close up.



No comments:

Post a Comment