Monday, February 8, 2016

SU! IS SALEABRATING! HELLO CARD DESIGNED BY LISA C

The Stampin Sistah's and Crafting Friends had a wonderful meet up this past Saturday where we enjoyed crafting and a SOUPer Bowl party.  We celebrated our dear friend Lisa's birthday.  We all designed different cards and enjoyed lunch.  This is the card that Lisa designed. She used the HELLO stamp set that is a FREE stamp set you can earn from SU!  I liked the stamp set but as with anything, it grew on me more and more with everything I have seen done with this set.  Now, I have to hurry up and order it because the HELLO stamp set is only available until 2/15. There are 3 items that retire that day and then the next day 3 new items will add to the rest of the SALEABRATION items that you can earn with purchase.  This is one of the BEST TIMES of the SU! year! Everyone loves to get something FREE!
I love the STARBURST die that Lisa used behind the HELLO. Have you seen all the great ideas on Pinterest and on the Internet?  This was something else I was reserving but now....I think I'm hooked!
The inside of the card is awesome, too.  Lisa added some cool stamped images.  This is going to make a great card for a special friend of mine.

Get everything you need to make this card in my ONLINE STORE.  For locals, I'm placing an order tomorrow - Tuesday 2/9 - to purchase this set and my FAVE new embellishing pen - WINK OF STELLA, which SU! carries, but is selling out quickly.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment