Sunday, February 21, 2016

JUST ADMIT IT - YOU WANT MORE FREE SU!

Yes! You are hearing that RIGHT!!!  SU! has more FREE items you can earn!  How about this Metallic glitter tape or either of the two stamp sets? (see videos below). I love the one with the bicycle and it is reminding me that Spring is a month away.  Just purchase $50 worth of SU! product and you can earn any of the NEW SU! products for FREE!!! In fact, earn all three of them or any of the other products in the SALEABRATION brochure. Saleabration goes until March 31st. You can check out the SALEABRATION BROCHURE HERE.


Just Admit It: You Want More Free Items!

CLICK HERE FOR THE FLYER.

Header_SAB_blog_Feb1616
There are even more reasons to love Sale-A-Bration because SU! has added even more Sale-A-Bration items that you can earn for free! Check them out (US/CA)! If you want a closer look, contact me so I can also provide you with more details on how to earn free items during Sale-A-Bration (ends March 31). Or check out my business website HERE. These exclusive items have me really excited, and I know you’re going to enjoy them too!


 


http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/Sale-A-Bration%202016/US%20SAB_2016_2nd%20Release_print-friendly.pdf

http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/Sale-A-Bration%202016/US%20SAB_2016_2nd%20Release_print-friendly.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment