Friday, September 18, 2015

ANOTHER AWESOME BLOSSOM CARD

I love this Blossom with coordinating punch from SU!  Here's another card from the Stampin Sistah's and Crafting Friends gathering at Cathy's home.

I love to make 3 dimensional blossoms.This card uses BEAUTIFUL BUNCH and BEST THOUGHTS and BUTTERFLY BASICS stamp sets - all by SU!
 I love the BRICK WALL embossing folder by SU!
Look carefully or click on photo because we
spritzed (or dripped) shimmer paint on the background.
 The flowers on the bricks in the background below
look like the frescoes you see in Italy.
Click on the photo to see the thin gold thread
behind the blossoms.  This is the latest
embellishment crafters are using these days.
 Of course, you have to stamp on the inside as well.
I used sentiments from this month's MY PAPER PUMPKIN.
I love the WITH LOVE script font SU! used.

No comments:

Post a Comment