Monday, February 23, 2015

BUTTERFLY BASICS HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOM AND MY SISTER CELENA

Today is my mother's birthday. It's also my sister Celena's birthday.  My youngest sibling was born on my mother's birthday.  Poor Mom was in labor on her day, but she was so glad to deliver Celena. 


For my mother's card, I used a variety of SU! stamp sets including the SU! OCCASIONS stamp set BUTTERFLY BASICS (envelope).  I must confess, it's my favorite stamp set in the catalog and I love creating with it.
I also stamped the inside and the base card stock is embossed with the HAPPY HEARTS EMBOSSING FOLDER.  I also stamp my envelopes.
This card also uses the LOTUS BLOSSOM stamp set that I earned for FREE during SALEABRATION and also the coordinating THINLETS HELLO YOU and STAMP SET CRAZY ABOUT YOU.  


Happy Birthday to the BEST MOM and to my awesome sis CELENA.

No comments:

Post a Comment